Thursday 2 July 2015

Craft - Vintage - Home Decor Market

Good Morning everyone!

A bit cooler today, thank goodness!

Time goes by so quickly doesn't it?

I can't believe the Craft - Vintage - Home Decor Market starts on Monday, it seems such a long time ago I made the arrangements and now it's here.

In the meantime I have been making loads of Bunting to hang outside the Hall and a Bill Board to stick out on the Pavement - people WILL know we are there.

I ordered the Banner from Vista a month or so ago.  I have to admit, I didn't expect it to be quite so big!  I don't think anyone will miss us!!

Some of the Ladies coming have Facebook Pages and I am sure they would appreciate a visit and a Like of course :)

Pauline from Paulinescrafts
Nic from A French Accent
Kat from Katty's Crafts
Michelle from The Craft Marquee

We also have 2 other Ladies coming, but they don't have Facebook Pages.

Lynda from Lynda Joy Designs - maker of bespoke Handbags, Childrens Clothing, Hats and more!

Marie (my Mum!) she knits some lovely Baby Clothing, Boleros, Hats etc. 

  It's my Mums Birthday on July 14th and she will be 84!!  She loves doing the Markets and it's always lovely having her there (keeping an eye on me!)

We look forward to seeing you all.  At the moment the Weather Forecast is good, so fingers crossed.

You can find us at

St Nicholas Methodist Church Hall
Topsham
Devon

on
Monday 6th July 2015
11am till 4pm

Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog! 

Michelle
X

No comments: